Hyatt

www.hyatt.com

Hyatt treats employees well

Sales Manager (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsAt the last 3 Hyatts I've worked at each hotel in Texas has created a fun, family-like environment. If you work hard and treat the company well they'll do the same for you. There are vast opportunities to move up with the company quickly and excellent management to help you get there.

I cannot say enough good things and have enjoyed 6 1/2 years with the company recruited just out of college and others have helped me move into the position that I wanted and earned. The Corporate Management Trainee programs for college recruits is the best I've heard of out of all hotel chains. Lots of time is spent rotating throughout all hotel departments both learning extensively and getting to know others before the demands of being a manager begin.

Also the only hotel chain left (so I've heard) to still recieve complimentary guestrooms as an employee perk. I've enjoyed this emensely and stayed at many beautiful Hyatts!

ConsI've heard franchises aren't always ideal to work for as you don't recieve the same benefits. Some Hyatts also operate differently based on the budgets of owners which can be challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! I love this company.

Nice people and good culture

Intern (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for less than a year

Pros: Hyatt was a fun place to work because all coworkers are extremely genial… Cons: The company is currently in a difficult period so many jobs are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Great Company, With Great Benefits.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hyatt is a great place to work for. Their are a lot of wonderful benefits for their full time employees, ranging from comp & discounted… Cons: Working in the hospitality industry in general can be challenging, However Hyatt really does a great job with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hyatt.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!