Hyatt

There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

Amazing Company

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent  in  Fort Myers, FL
Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people to work with!

Cons

Would not change a thing.

631 Other Employee Reviews for Hyatt (View Most Recent)

Hyatt treats employees well

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

At the last 3 Hyatts I've worked at each hotel in Texas has created a fun, family-like environment. If you work hard and treat the company well they'll do the same for you. There are vast opportunities to move up with the company quickly and excellent management to help you get there.

I cannot say enough good things and have enjoyed 6 1/2 years with the company recruited just out of college and others have helped me move into the position that I wanted and earned. The Corporate Management Trainee programs for college recruits is the best I've heard of out of all hotel chains. Lots of time is spent rotating throughout all hotel departments both learning extensively and getting to know others before the demands of being a manager begin.

Also the only hotel chain left (so I've heard) to still recieve complimentary guestrooms as an employee perk. I've enjoyed this emensely and stayed at many beautiful Hyatts!

Cons

I've heard franchises aren't always ideal to work for as you don't recieve the same benefits. Some Hyatts also operate differently based on the budgets of owners which can be challenging.

Keep up the great work! I love this company.

A Great Company, With Great Benefits.

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent  in  Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hyatt is a great place to work for. Their are a lot of wonderful benefits for their full time employees, ranging from comp & discounted rooms, Great retirement plans, health insurance, paid holidays, etc. I enjoy the environment I work in as well! As a front desk host the management empowers me to make my own choices on how to deal with certain situations and truly provides me training and the opportunity to move up in the company.

Cons

Working in the hospitality industry in general can be challenging, However Hyatt really does a great job with maintaining the care for their employees, I have really found no cons yet to working with this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!