Hyatt

www.hyatt.com

Good company!

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat opportunity to learn as a newer. They have very good training system. Provide enough training time before your work by yourself. Small companies do not have good training.
Good benefits. Simplest one, we can have 3 meals in the employee cafe for free, which a lot of hotels cannot provide.
Nice manager. I got a very nice manager, who has a strong working ability and always encourage the agents.
Nice working environment. All employees in the hotel are very nice. Keep smiling all the time. Feel very comfortable.

ConsFull-time employees cannot get 40 hours working each week. only 32, sometimes less. Some agents say that the payment cannot afford their rent and expenses.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have a advice for F&B. The breakfast in the hotel is too expensive that a lot of guests cannot afford the breakfast and complain about that. Besides the 22 dollars breakfast buffet, we can provide some easy-to-take breakfast with reasonable price.

Great Company

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay and great hotel. Cons: Long hours, late nights, can get crazy during peak times Advice to Senior Management: Integrate departments better. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Associate Manager

Associate Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Hyatt full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great perks and a very hospitable environment Cons: Old school, slow moving, different goals among different groups Advice to Senior Management: Get all groups/VPs on the same page before pushing down… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hyatt.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!