Hyatt

www.hyatt.com
  www.hyatt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

Always something different happening!

Former Employee - Business Travel Sales Manager  in  Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Business Travel Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Hyatt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company culture! Co-workers were great to work with, and always took the time to go that extra step to help out. Working in the sales department, I was able to travel and experience other Hyatt locations.

Cons

Hotel was going through a renovation which made it difficult to bring in new business. This happened to be a franchised property, so I didn't feel that management took the time to sit down and really discuss the needs of their associates or the challenges the property was facing.

Hyatt Corporate really needs to review who buys their properties. They have a great work ethic, while some of these franchised management properties do not.

631 Other Employee Reviews for Hyatt (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Great Benefits, longevity if desired

Current Employee - Guest Services  in  Marion, IL
    Current Employee - Guest Services in Marion, IL

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The benefits to the company are amazing if you are able to get out and travel. The hours are very nice, and lots of opportunities for overtime. I've had a really great 3 year run, and have benefited from their free rom nights all over the world, and hard work really pays off. Start out expecting to make 25K, by the end of my three years, was making close to 50K

Cons

Mandatory Overtime can be a killer sometimes, but they compensate time and a half for it. Became a home agent, and they can call you into work if their main office is having issues, which can be inconvenient at times. Otherwise a good company to work for.

Keep treating your employees with respect, and you will receive respect in return.

Incredible!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cedar Creek, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Creek, TX

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits, flexibility, incredible relationship between all employees, lots of opportunities to move up and/or around, lots of opportunities to learn new areas.

Cons

Unfortunately, moving up at SOME properties is all about who you know rather than who you can learn from. But nonetheless, it is still a great company.

Never forget what it was like when you first started. It gives the rest of us hope.

There are newer employer reviews for Hyatt

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!