Hyatt

www.hyatt.com

Always something different happening!

Business Travel Sales Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat company culture! Co-workers were great to work with, and always took the time to go that extra step to help out. Working in the sales department, I was able to travel and experience other Hyatt locations.

ConsHotel was going through a renovation which made it difficult to bring in new business. This happened to be a franchised property, so I didn't feel that management took the time to sit down and really discuss the needs of their associates or the challenges the property was facing.

Advice to Senior ManagementHyatt Corporate really needs to review who buys their properties. They have a great work ethic, while some of these franchised management properties do not.

Great Company, Great Benefits, longevity if desired

Guest Services (Current Employee) Marion, IL

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The benefits to the company are amazing if you are able to get out and travel. The hours are very nice, and lots of opportunities… Cons: Mandatory Overtime can be a killer sometimes, but they compensate time and a half for it. Became a home agent, and they can… Advice to Senior Management: Keep treating your employees with respect, and you will receive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Incredible!

(Current Employee) Cedar Creek, TX

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great benefits, flexibility, incredible relationship between all employees, lots of opportunities… Cons: Unfortunately, moving up at SOME properties is all about who you know rather… Advice to Senior Management: Never forget what it was like when you first started.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hyatt.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!