There are newer employer reviews for Hyland Software

Fun, Educational, Enjoyable, Challenging

Former Employee - Product Evangelist in Westlake, OH
Former Employee - Product Evangelist in Westlake, OH

I worked at Hyland Software

Pros

The culture is a lot of fun and the people there are very approachable. Its an innovative company with strong leadership.

Cons

Salary is not as competitive as other companies and advancement can be difficult because its still a family run business.

I really appreciated the leadership style as a whole. I felt that the management was open, honest, and genuine and it made for a positive experience.

109 Other Employee Reviews for Hyland Software (View Most Recent)

Excellent!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Hyland Software

Pros

In this economy it is good to feel confident that the company I am working for is secure. I am valued as an employee and feel the company is looking to help me grow in my career. The onsite day care facility is helpful.

Cons

not all employees encompass the work hard, play hard attitude.

Great place to build experience and develop professionally

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Westlake, OH
    Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Hyland Software

Pros

Fast growing company with an amazing product. If you are a competent worker, your abilities are quickly recognized because the environment is very open to fresh ideas. They are committed to personal and professional development and growth.

Cons

The company is changing because they are getting bigger. Middle management needs to be re-evaluated as some do not possess the skill set to appropriately manage a growing company. Also, from an overall compensation standpoint, the tradeoff for working in a great environment is that overall salaries are less than desirable.

Make sure you are appropriately leading your employees. This is a changing company and the skill sets of our management team need to keep up with those changes.

There are newer employer reviews for Hyland Software