Hyundai America Technical Center

www.hatci.com

HATCI will either drive you to drink or excel, will depend on which functional area you work in.

Engineer II (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsBenefits are great and building is nice and new. We work on some very interesting cutting-edge stuff in some areas and have opportinuties to set our own goals and projects.

ConsCulture is very hard to learn to work within and adapt to, especially if you are not the majority. Building is very segmented into groups which at times work against each other preventing the accomplishment of anything other than casting blame.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to pick a direction and stick with it - R&D or production support. Listen to all the employees when making decisions that affect us all.

Depressing and repressive environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hyundai America Technical Center

Pros: The pay, benefits, job securities are great for the engineer… Cons: The organization lacks career growth opportunities, leadership and control, operational… Advice to Senior Management: Overhaul the organizational structure design, employee performance evaluation structure and process. Also, create the permanent U.S. Office Managing Partner position who oversees and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad, but not great

Engineer (Current Employee) Superior Township, MI

I have been working at Hyundai America Technical Center as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: -Friendly and Diverse Atmosphere -Work/Life Balance -Some Managers seem to really care about their contract… Cons: -Poor Turnover Rate -No concrete processes and can become mundane -Contract employee probably won't get hired (may never get fired either) -Korean "Thank you for your opinion,… Advice to Senior Management: I won't necessarily speak negatively about the US Mgt., but Korean Coordinators should learn to communicate information to decrease possible confusion and lead to very… More
There are newer reviews on Hyundai America Technical Center.

Worked for Hyundai America Technical Center? Contribute to the Community!