Left out to dry

Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I have been working at I-Behavior

Pros

Most people are likable, and they love to party.

Cons

No training, management unreachable, supervisor more concerned with own commissions not helpfull to team.

Advice to Management

Do your job. Be available to team for questions and help. Don't say you are and then never available. Foster team so they can produce and grow.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Energy draining

I worked at I-Behavior

Pros

Compensation was very fair for the work compared to competition. Good, smart people. Products seem to be keeping up with the competition.

Cons

Benefits are lacking. Energy draining environment. Depressing. CEO doesn't seem to really understand the business or have the drive to grow it.

Advice to Management

Need to spend some time and money on Employee morale. Share the long term plan with the employees as there doesn't seem to be one.

2. Excellent pay, challenging work, outstanding people.

Former Employee - Software Architect in Louisville, CO
    Former Employee - Software Architect in Louisville, CO

I worked at I-Behavior full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had the time of my life! My boss explained the destination not the method. Getting there was up to me, my own initiative and determination. This isn't for everyone because latitude in oversight means accountability.

Cons

The company has been in transition since its acquisition by the KBM group (growing up so to speak). Change can be disruptive. But great progress in building infrastructure and in particular management listening to employee feedback and making solid progress to improving the quality (and enjoyment) of the work experience.

Advice to Management

Adding an additional management tier (Director of Engineering) was an excellent move. This greatly improved communication and the team's ability to be responsive "in the moment". For "Severity 1" issues continue keeping the focus on getting solutions and moving on ... buying lunches occasionally is a nice perk and also allows engineers to stay heads down during the day and minimizes working after hours. And ... the Unser Racing is awesome (mid level to advanced techies really don't think the "Google foozeball table thingie" makes a difference in the work place).