I&K Distributors
www.ikdist.com Delphos, OH 500 to 999 Employees

Strong dsd company with a great line of in house products to sell

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Northfield Center, OH

ProsI&K was a great company at one time with a large customer base and over 4,000 products to sell on a given day company made own products dips,salads,pizza which were of high quality and customers really enjoyed.

ConsIn 2006 company was sold to ceo and investment group and the slide became evident to the point that employees with 20 years service were leaving the company and the low point happened in 2012 when a rival company purchased I&K and as a result this once proud company will not exist after September15,2012

Very negative and not appreciated.

General Manager (Current Employee)
    Delphos, OH

I have been working at I&K Distributors full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: none to really speak of Cons: all negative slave driver atmosphere No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Seat of your pants management style, extremely unprofessional.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at I&K Distributors

Pros: Work independently, philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example… Cons: Pay was good at first but with each new owner, wages and benefits were reduced.… Advice to Senior Management: Robert Fishbein is no longer the CEO and that's a good thing. He single-handedly took a company with great people and replaced… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on I&K Distributors.

Worked for I&K Distributors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at I&K Distributors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for I&K Distributors CEO Robert Fishbein. All reviews posted anonymously by I&K Distributors employees.