There are newer employer reviews for I-many

Good company for career start up

I worked at I-many full-time

Pros

Good work Environment, Flexible work hours

Cons

Senior management does not have a clear vision

7 Other Employee Reviews for I-many (View Most Recent)

Company still in search of itself...

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at I-many

Pros

Longtime employees and pharma customer have loyalty; have weathered many "storms" throughout the company's history

Cons

Company rebranded to Revitas in early 2012; no clear identity -- its potential remains yet to be achieved; little retention of new employees; it's a revolving door.

Empowers power, listens to them for ideas, and encourages dissenting opinions. I like working here as I feel respected.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at I-many

Pros

- Empowers power, listens to them for ideas, and encourages dissenting opinions. I feel respected and valued, which is great.
    - Good combination of small enough to make a difference and have some possible reward if the company is later sold, but stable unlike a startup
    - Good pay and benefits
    - Very good vacation time policy (esp once personal time and floating holiday are added)
    - Flexible and reasonable hours (some work off hours, esp. during crunch time, but generally few people there on site before 10am or after 7pm)
    - Small goodies like bagels twice a week, food often out at lunch, a recent Bay cruise, everyone sent home early before Labor Day weekend, etc.

Cons

- Telecommuting officially allowed, but not really available
    - Occasional weekend work during crunches for developers

Keep doing most of what you are doing, but be careful with the occasional weekend work for developers, as they may get tempted to go elsewhere in the Bay Area, where jobs are more plentiful than the country at large. Note that "John A. Rade" is not currently at iMANY -- he is part of the previous management team from long ago.

There are newer employer reviews for I-many

Worked for I-many? Contribute to the Community!