IAC

www.iac.com
  www.iac.com
There are newer employer reviews for IAC

Good place for early careers

Current Employee - Director in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Director in Seattle, WA

I have been working at IAC

Pros

Perks, benefits are good. good employee motivation. employee recognition is good. Good communication from top down leadership. Global brand presence which is good on your resume.

Cons

Need solid strategy to turn ship around. Employee morale needs to be boosted. Too many overlapping roles within the company. Unless you have a good boss, very minimal involvements from HR coordinators for your career growth

Forcing employees to do a job is not worth for long run. Listen to employee's suggestions (product, marketing ideas) that are well proven and revenue positive plans.

110 Other Employee Reviews for IAC (View Most Recent)

Executive Assistant

I worked at IAC

Pros

There was a great work/life balance and true feeling of appreciation for employees. Seemless communication across all departments/levels of seniority.

Cons

There was a hiring freeze while I was employed, making it hard for me to stay within the company, though I really wanted to.

great building, ok experience

I worked at IAC

Pros

awesome building and environment to work in, always a lot of interesting people and events happening. Also throw a killer holiday party.

Cons

not a clear path for career development. questionable hr practices when letting people go, and not a lot of feedback as to how you are performing

clear review process and transparency in personnel decision making. being left in the dark is how you loss really good people.

There are newer employer reviews for IAC