IAC

www.iac.com
There are newer employer reviews for IAC

Executive Assistant

I worked at IAC

Pros

There was a great work/life balance and true feeling of appreciation for employees. Seemless communication across all departments/levels of seniority.

Cons

There was a hiring freeze while I was employed, making it hard for me to stay within the company, though I really wanted to.

107 Other Employee Reviews for IAC (View Most Recent)

great building, ok experience

I worked at IAC

Pros

awesome building and environment to work in, always a lot of interesting people and events happening. Also throw a killer holiday party.

Cons

not a clear path for career development. questionable hr practices when letting people go, and not a lot of feedback as to how you are performing

clear review process and transparency in personnel decision making. being left in the dark is how you loss really good people.

It's okay.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at IAC

Pros

IAC offers good benefits and the people are great to work for. They also provide free snacks and drinks every day.

Cons

The location is far from the subway and the neighborhood is a little shady. There are not enough stores/restaurants around for lunch.

I wish there was more career development at IAC. There needs to be some kind of mentor or someone who can help in determining your career path.

There are newer employer reviews for IAC