IAP Worldwide Services
www.iapws.com Cape Canaveral, FL 5000+ Employees

Good company; mediocre benefits

ProsMost IAP jobs are project location specific and vary greatly depending on local managers. Our local project manager and my immediate supervisor are awesome and the limited involvement with corporate has been positive.

ConsSome benefits are dictated at the project site level. No 401K match, no cost of living increase in four years. Family health insurance costs about $10K out of pocket which is a joke. The $5K/year in education assistance promised upon hire was taken away and reduced to $500/year.

production control clerk

Production Control Clerk (Former Employee)

I worked at IAP Worldwide Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: great place to work team work Cons: do not have and bad thing about company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My experience with IAP has been life changing.

Deputy Public Works Manager (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at IAP Worldwide Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The freedom, backing and support that IAP provided me in… Cons: The only down in my experience with working for IAP… Advice to Senior Management: Be willing to share your knowledge and experience with someone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IAP Worldwide Services.

Worked for IAP Worldwide Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IAP Worldwide Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IAP Worldwide Services CEO Steve Gaffney. All reviews posted anonymously by IAP Worldwide Services employees.