IBM

www.ibm.com

A well managed high tech giant

Advisory Software Engineer (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsYou get to work with some of the most talented people in the world. Highly diverse workforce. Great benefits. Unique and very professional culture.

ConsHigh stress at times. Many times cuts are made in personnel with remaining personnel expected to pick up the workload. Work/Life balance is stressed, but difficult or impossible to achieve.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in training. Even though IBM is a top tier company, it needs to become the far and above the top tier company it once was.

In an imperfect world, IBM has enough diversity to find a good fit for almost anybody.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Huge sets of technology to play with daily. Experts in almost any field you can imagine are available to work with and be inspired by. At the… Cons: You have to be patient sometimes to get the opportunity to work on what's inspiring and do less fun job assignments until it happens. The review… Advice to Senior Management: Become the social business we say we are. We're "more" social than we have been. We empower more change than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

lies lies and excuses when it comes to raises or promotions.

IT Specialist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: stay away. ibm sucks big time. the only good thing… Cons: management. ibm milks clients dry. lies to its employees. Advice to Senior Management: stop being useless and just do what you are told.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!