IBM

www.ibm.com

Technology leader reinvents market over and over again

Software Renewals Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

ProsWorking for IBM is working for one of the most innovative and successful technology leaders, who is around for over 100 years by now. The brand name is established well and their smarter planet initiative reached beyond the technology savvy audience. Inventions such as IBM Watson excites not just geeks and science nerds, but society. All in all IBMers are proud to work for the "Big Blue".

ConsIBM is to big to even know what the company is doing all over the world, as a "regular" employee at least. Many internal processes and tools are used to run - to many for some. Products and services sold could be easily used inside IBM, but I guess to implement things at a worldwide level and such a diverse scale of employees and management takes time.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs in any large cooperation there are bits and pieces (mainly processes) that could be improved, discontinued or introduced.

Good company for work life balance - but no appraisal

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. Good workculture 2. Good People 3. Good Work life balance 4. Good… Cons: 1. Get less % of variable 2. No appraisal (Join only… Advice to Senior Management: appraisal and variable Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great experience, wished I could do more on it.

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I worked at IBM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company, I work with one excellent Product System Z, If you organize well your work… Cons: concern about the staff down. Advice to Senior Management: you are a great company with great products, recover their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!