IBM
3.2 of 5 10,230 reviews
www.ibm.com Armonk, NY 5000+ Employees

Great coworkers and a commitment to education

Finance Pre-Professional (Former Employee)
Somers, NY

I worked at IBM as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat people to work with. All were very nice and pleasant, especially managers, who are also very understanding. I had my 21st birthday while I was working there and my manager said he'd be angry if I came into work the day after and that I should go out and enjoy myself. Highly recommend interning at IBM. It seemed that every single employee that I worked with had been there since the start of their careers and would never leave.

ConsVery boring routine, day in and day out. However, it helped me discover that accounting is not my thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep educating and promoting from within!

There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IBM CEO Virginia Rometty. All reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees.