IBM

www.ibm.com

Experiences differ by line of business - this is a GBS review

IT Architect (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsYou get to work with some of the best people in the industry. The work is varied, interesting and challenging.

ConsCorporate overheads, admin, expectations, measurements against targets are all very onerous. Over the years the corporation has moved to a self service model in order to save money. Gone are the dedicated travel booking people, dedicated admin support staff, cleaners and office maintenance.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower the workforce more, stop treating everyone like children when it comes to cost management policy and remove some of the over the top administration burdens from people.

Technical support team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IBM

Pros: salary and good experiance i the field, possibility of advancing Cons: variable shifts, fast paced , you have to be ready… Advice to Senior Management: more managment More

Lot of opportunities

Software Architect (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You have lot of opportunities in IBM Cons: Big company with little flexibility Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!