IBM

www.ibm.com

Great time wish they altered there stance on reassignment

Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

Prosgreat people, great technologies. This was a great place to work. Allowed for growth in professional arena. First manager was amazing. He understood the work load and he worked for us.

Conshours are not best, sometimes the expectations of the road warrior is such that it puts us in danger. personal manager was not versed in what the team actually did. This appeared to be a thing of put them in place to fail but at our expense.

Advice to Senior Managementlearn the position you manage. one manager knew what the field team dealt with but new manager did not take time to find out what and why things were done in the way they were.

Valued experience over 23 years

Staff Software Engineer (Former Employee) Portland, OR

I worked at IBM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good working environment with lots of projects and good benefits. Cons: Large company sometimes results in disconnect between needs and skills. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work for

IT Security Services Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at IBM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of opportunities, access to big clients, complex and interesting… Cons: Slow / old process, heavy work load, 401K match payment moved to end of year, poor training for… Advice to Senior Management: Better strategy for cloud, faster acquisition schedule, more focus on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!