IBM

www.ibm.com

A great company to build and create new ideas.

Distinguished Engineer (Current Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC

ProsIBM is supportive of innovation and is supportive of a good work life balance. It is easy to work the hours that fit your life and have access to the resources to create new innovations in IT.

ConsThe EPS promises made by IBM management to stockholders has caused them to achieve business performance results through some excessive resource cutting that can hinder long-term development activities.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in additional organic development and reevaluate the importance of some product and business priorities to see if they continue to have the value to software consumers.

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IBM full-time

Pros: Good benefits, lots of opportunities to learn new things, to work on… Cons: Rigid, lots of red tapes and internal processes. Takes forever for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

One of the Best companies to work for.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Plenty of career opportunities, Good Benefits, Flexible work environment. Cons: Salary, Career Advancements, No Green Card Processing after 5/6 years, bureaucracy, Recognition is hard to come by. Indian… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!