IBM

www.ibm.com

Organizational Leadership was lacking although the technical peers were fantastic

Technical Architect (Former Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC

ProsEngineers & Tech Support Peers were diverse in skills and personalities. The many differing experiences and exposures are well worth adding this company to your resume'.

ConsOrganizational leadership seemed to ignore advice/concerns from the "foot soldiers" who were closest to the problems. Being a global organization blocks some ability to provide top notch customer support that you might find in a small to medium sized business.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou must demonstrate that you are taking action upon some of the feedback that is received from your "front line" individuals.

IBM has provided me a depth of experience most other companies could not

Cloud Architect (Current Employee) Somers, NY

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people!! I love (most) of the people I get to work with and the problems we get… Cons: The politics!! I work on cloud which requires the ability of my company to adapt more quickly and change faster. However, many… Advice to Senior Management: Remember your most valuable asset is your people. Make them… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Abundant knowledge sharing, but cost cutting limiting growth options

IT Architect (Current Employee) Essex Junction, VT

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You're set up to succeed by tapping into an *extensive* base of resources and experts happy… Cons: Incessant cost cutting limiting growth opportunities. We can't even buy… Advice to Senior Management: "Competitive salaries" is now recognized as a euphemism for "mediocre salaries." To be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!