There are newer employer reviews for IBM

Excellent company to work for.

Current Employee - Sales Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at IBM full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Ability to gain amazing experience and work in a variety of rolls. The people within the company are also exceptional to work for and with. They are always willing to share their experience and insight to help you improve in your job.

Cons

Losing experienced workforce due to layoffs.

Advice to Management

What is the cost when you lose experienced workers? Usually companies tend to repeat their previous mistakes because no one with a history within the company is around to advise them. Also how long does it take to get some fully immersed into your company enough to be an asset?

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. ibm salaries

I have been working at IBM

Pros

good work enviromental, good benefits, flexibility

Cons

less salary in IBM Spain, the company reduce more the entry salary for new employees from 2013

Great culture, lot of trust and collaboration, exciting projects, great brand

Former Employee - Human Resources Partner in Somers, NY
    Former Employee - Human Resources Partner in Somers, NY

I worked at IBM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I really had a great experience working for IBM. The environment has a lot of trust and collaboration. I was assigned on really great projects even though I was right out of college. There is fantastic flexibility. There is no fixed office time and you can make your own as long as you get your job done. Lots of opportunity to work from home as well. The executives are very down to earth and really roll-up their sleeves to work. I may go back to work for the company again after a few years.

Cons

Salary increases are very slow. They make up for it in term of flex benefits, however if you stay here for long, you will lag the market in terms of pay. You may need to then jump a couple of jobs to get back at market pay.