IBM
3.2 of 5 10,991 reviews
www.ibm.com Armonk, NY 5000+ Employees

IBM is a great company to work for and has awesome benefits

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsThis really is a great job! I love the work that I do and the people that I work with. Like all jobs, work is work, but this is by for the best place that I have ever worked at.

ConsI don't really believe there are any significant cons worth mentioning, at least none that are company wide. Every now and then you run into a person that is difficult to work with, but you just stick it out and move on to the next project.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep doing what your doing, also I love the IBM commercials. I am definitely and IBM'er through and through!

Good life-work balance. Freedom to do technical work.

Advisory Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at IBM

Pros: No micromanagement. can work from home. pretty decent with time off. no… Cons: management does not help with career growth. bean counters really. Advice to Senior Management: motivate engineers. incentivize them. help with career growth. More

It was better many years ago

Managing Consultant (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at IBM

Pros: Good people to work with Cons: Little to no training, constant pressure to bill to a… More
There are newer reviews on IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IBM CEO Virginia Rometty. All reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees.