ICAP (London)
www.icap.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

R & D - Jersey City

Jersey City, NJ

ProsWork-life balance is great, health benefits are OK but very expensive

ConsWhere do I start?
Icap EBS is like nothing I have seen in my life and if I shared even an ounce what goes on there you'd think I am making it up. No leadership, no vision, no strategy, no competency, no loyalty, no growth, no future.
The only concern is cost-cutting at the expense of everything.
I'd run from any job offers, I would not recommend this place to anyone and I cannot wait to leave!
I would rate the company -5 stars if I could. There is no consideration for process, policy, proper management of ideas. The leadership is senior in title, but extremely inexperienced in running a company.
The company offers health benefits, which you need in case you are at the brink of a nervous breakdown caused by the crazy circus you will report to everyday. No 401K matching, benefits are very expensive. No consideration for diversity, mentorship, networking etc.
I can go on for days, but the bottom line is avoid this place at all cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some competent management, at least someone who knows what process is and why we should follow it

Smart People

Senior Programmer (Current Employee)
    Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at ICAP (London) full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Smart group of people - Opportunity to contribute - don't sit… Cons: - not much loyalty to employees Advice to Senior Management: give notice to full time employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very Good.

Senior Developer (Current Employee)
    Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at ICAP (London)

Pros: Respectful, smart people, smart managers Cons: technologists are not number 1. Business is. Advice to Senior Management: match 401K Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ICAP (London).

Worked for ICAP (London)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICAP (London) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICAP (London) CEO Michael A. Spencer. All reviews posted anonymously by ICAP (London) employees.