ICF International
www.icfi.com Fairfax, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Company that tries to be responsible, socially aware, employee focused....not that way at all

Principal (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsSome interesting work, benefits are good.

ConsCompany doesn't practice what they preach. Despite their stated "organic growth" the company grows through acquisition which doesn't go so well. Regional leaders and office managers have no clue about their own employees and spend most of their time working on org charts to justify their existence. The corporate management seems to be on a different planet and don't communicate anything to the staff. This company is struggling to identify itself amongst many other companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a closer look at regional and office managers and make sure that you ask them why they are constantly shuffling the deck and making arbitrary decisions about staffing.

A great bunch of people, an indifferent corporation

Research Analyst (Former Employee)
    Calverton, MD

I worked at ICF International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent salary and benefits Focus on developing recent grads Good people (in… Cons: Many parts don't value technical work highly Large company means you (individually) matter little to them ICF is… Advice to Senior Management: ICF has recently acquired a number of companies, including Kalibre, MACRO International, and others. The purpose for this is reportedly to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for ICF

Accountant (Current Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I have been working at ICF International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Overall a good company with good opportunities for growth Cons: Having to pay for parking. Many layers of management. Advice to Senior Management: Don't let newly acquired companies lose their corporate cultures Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ICF International.

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICF International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICF International CEO Sudhakar Kesavan. All reviews posted anonymously by ICF International employees.