ICF International
www.icfi.com Fairfax, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good stepping stone

Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsExposure to diversity of projects within the US and around the world. Opportunities to develop a range of skills. Lot of scope to shape your career path (specialise in a technical area or develop broad management skills). Merit-based performance environment.

ConsWork life balance may be hard to manage. Possibility of being spread thin across projects. Pressure to grow can put undue pressure on employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to work-life balance of employees. Growth strategy appears to be motivated heavily by maximizing profit, versus assessment of whether it makes sense to grow in a particular area and consideration of employees' time and energy devoted to proposals. At the Line of Business level, it felt that growth was about meeting revenue targets.

4 stars

Associate (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ICF International full-time

Pros: time off, flexible schedule, happy hour, chill coworkers, great office… Cons: there are not that many Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over-worked, under-valued Operations Center Agent

Operations Center Agent (Former Employee)
    Martinsville, VA

I worked at ICF International full-time for less than a year

Pros: The co-workers are good people, and fun to get to know. … Cons: Nothing about this job was what I expected- in a bad way. The hours, pay, and benefits (that is, the lack thereof) are downright… Advice to Senior Management: Just because the people in the area are desperate for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ICF International.

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICF International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICF International CEO Sudhakar Kesavan. All reviews posted anonymously by ICF International employees.