ICF International

www.icfi.com

A pleasant Internship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsI was hired as an intern at the aviation branch for the summer. What they do is very interesting, and most people would enjoy working there. The staff there worked perfectly well as a team. Some of them fly around all the time, and whenever they are back, they greet everyone warmly. They love the job, and work hard. Filled with this positive energy, the office space become a welcoming place.

ConsDue to the nature of this aviation consulting business. A lot of the members of this branch are traveling most of the time. So it kinda feel like a little empty once in a while as a intern. But I think it will be great to work as a consultant there, for you get to visit interesting places around the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe some coffee time, or lunch time might keep the energy going.

Decent to work for company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ICF International part-time

Pros: Great supervisor to work with. Cons: As a government contractor a lot of the red tape… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company to work for!

Finance Project Administrator (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at ICF International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Room to grow within the company Cons: You would think since the company is so large that they would provide… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ICF International.

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!