ICF International
www.icfi.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

best for recent graduates

I have been working at ICF International

Prosrecent graduates that are lucky enough to get a job here will be immediately immersed into a number of projects - it's a great learning environment. The people are mostly dedicated and smart.

Consrecent changes in benefits have created a less than ideal work environment. there is limited opportunity for professional growth once you have hit a mid-level career position. the tendency is to consider your worth to the group in terms of what you can do moving forward not in what you have accomplished. it can be difficult to balance work/home, some weeks and/or months are intense.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

No heart at ICF - but is that standard at government contractors?

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I worked at ICF International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Policy types might find a home, but the culture is… Cons: Senior execs must recruit people with personalities similar to their's, so the place is filled with young grads lacking social skills and others that have… Advice to Senior Management: Hire people that you normally wouldn't. Shake things up and your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Needs a more clear employee development path.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ICF International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are some great people to work with. Telecommuting options… Cons: Salary distribution is not clearly defined, or managed properly. Salary increases are not commensurate with promotions. Growth… Advice to Senior Management: The career matrix is defined for how to move up with a job title, but nothing is defined in terms of salary ranges for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ICF International.

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICF International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICF International CEO Sudhakar Kesavan. All reviews posted anonymously by ICF International employees.