There are newer employer reviews for ICF International

Doing good work, company has great resources, provides good training opportunities and incentives

I have been working at ICF International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I work at a remote location on site with a client as a consultant and I do not have the full day to day experience in ICF HQ but there is a strong company culture that can easily be tapped into online and at remote office locations, a nearby office held an Earth Day park cleanup and I was able to participate in that. They reimburse for education. Overall the experience has been good.

Cons

The rating system for personnel review used to be more fair, now you have to go way above and beyond to get a good score which equals a raise but I have been satisfied with my cost of living increases over the years. I would prefer to still get a good score but not receive a raise if that is the tradeoff. The current way I get neither.

We could be more proactive with our client

262 Other Employee Reviews for ICF International (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at ICF International

Pros

Great place to work. The salaries are good for public health employees. Excellent opportunities for advancement. Promotes professional development and going to conferences.

Cons

There were not many. There were cliques and favorites in upper management. The hours are long when the deadlines are tight. Proposal season is utter chaos.

A billion dollar company that operates like a corner lemonade stand.

Former Employee - Manager  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I worked at ICF International full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company does let you have a work life balance, but only if you consistently defend it.
    Otherwise I have little else positive to say about my time at ICF.

Cons

Treats employees like individual piggy banks via a consistent delay in paying salaries, expenses, and benefits even breaking with their own policies to achieve incremental float.
    Poor leadership
    Uninspiring leadership
    Poor office culture

File for Chapter 7 tonight.

There are newer employer reviews for ICF International

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!