ICF International

www.icfi.com

Great team of contractors, management only looks out for the bottom line.

Senior Associate (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsI worked on a team project for the two and a half years I was there. Everyone assigned to the project was professional and we worked well together. It was a great experience.

ConsDuring the last six months of the contract, we were told to "hang in there" until the end of the project because other work was available for us upon completion of the contract. A few of us did remain, others found employment elsewhere. I received my layoff notice one week before the contract end date. If other work is not available, don't lie and say it is. Yes, it's a for-profit business but that's no reason for deceit.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lie. You had a great group of employees who worked hard and impressed the clients. If there isn't other work available, do not say there is. We have personal responsibilities and families to support.

I had the highest hopes when I began working there.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at ICF International full-time

Pros: As a large multinational organization, there are (theoretically) opportunities to… Cons: Management was a joke and was more concerned with themselves that with please the client. The matrixed… Advice to Senior Management: Give program managers realistic utilization goals. A manager cannot be expected to bill 100%… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Potential growth, but too many variables with middle and upper management

Associate (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

I have been working at ICF International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: ICF is a company that's been on the up for the past several years, but more importantly this… Cons: Unfortunately, much of this said growth may depend on the individual working group and line of business (LOB). Some groups and LOBs have shown… Advice to Senior Management: If the current business strategy yields little to no growth, then maybe some changes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ICF International.

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!