ICON
www.iconplc.com Dublin, Ireland 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great atmosphere, but very demanding

I have been working at ICON

ProsVery nice people, very helpful, relatively informal, many events being organised for personnel, and from my own experience, very fair manager

Consmany deadlines, high work pressure, sometimes a lack of knowledge from people in higher functions, although there are lots of trainings, they should invest in proper relevant training, tailored to the function.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in proper on-the-job, relevant, training for newcomers, do not overload them with endless presentations that are not always as relevant. Be realistic in what can be achieved. Be more critical when hiring people, do not overestimate their capabilities without thoroughly estimating their experience.

Great place to work. Benefits are amazing. Management is great. Pay is ok.

I have been working at ICON

Pros: Benefits and management are great Cons: Pay is not that great. Advice to Senior Management: Offer a bonus or some other benefits to employees to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ICON is a nice place to work, but extremely budget conscious.

Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at ICON

Pros: pleasant work environment, flexible schedule, supportive management, opportunity for travel, opportunity for… Cons: starting salary in this position is low, there are no bonuses, the annual increase is next to nothing (1-2%),… Advice to Senior Management: office morale needs to be increased. people who have been waiting for promotions need something to hope for, and need constructive feedback to know how… More

There are newer reviews on ICON.

Worked for ICON? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICON reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICON CEO Ciaran Murray . All reviews posted anonymously by ICON employees.