ICON

www.iconplc.com
  www.iconplc.com
There are newer employer reviews for ICON

Guter Arbeitsplatz gibt den Menschen die Gelegenheit zu lernen und sich zu entwickeln. Good place to work giving people the opportunity to learn and to develop.

Current Employee - CTM in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Current Employee - CTM in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I have been working at ICON full-time (more than 3 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Chancen auf eine Karriereentwicklung, gute Leistungen, freundliche Umgebung

Carrier development opportunities, good benefits, friendly environment

Cons

Knappheit von Ressourcen führt zu Überladung und Überarbeitung der Leute

Too tight on resources leading to overload and overwork of the people

Überprüfen Sie das Arbeitspensum per FTE

Review the workload per FTE

178 Other Employee Reviews for ICON (View Most Recent)

génial (deux premières années) et horrible (dernières années) awesome (first two years) and awful (last years)

Former Employee - Senior CRA in Paris (France)
    Former Employee - Senior CRA in Paris (France)

I worked at ICON

(Translated from English)

Pros

Si vous êtes jeune et en bonne santé, CRA ICON est idéal pour vous. C'est un bon endroit pour apprendre, acquérir de l'expérience. Vous pourrez ensuite voler de vos propres ailes quand vous vous sentirez prêt.

if you are young & heathly CRA ICON is the perfect for you. this is a good place to learn a lot, get exp. then leave it when you feel ready fly alone.

Cons

pas de leadership
    pas de récompense, pas de promotion
    charge de travail
    pas de management positif
    salaire bas pour les CRA

- no leadership
    - no reward, no promotion
    - workload
    - no positive management
    - salary low for sCRA

Eh bien, j'ai apprécié ICON en 2006 !! excellente atmosphère, bon esprit d'équipe et entreprise !! vraiment impressionnant !!!!!
    Mais les années ont passé et seule l'ambiance avec les collègues était encore bonne (si vous avez la chance comme moi d'être d

Well I enjoyed ICON in 2006 !! strong atmosphear, great team spirit and good company package !! truly awesome!!!!!
    but year & year passed and only the good colleague atmosphear is still remaining (when you are lucky as me to be in a good open space).

ICON is a good company for the blue CRA not for the experimented CRA imo.

All changes when the quintiles head of management joined ICON, I would like to bet for a merge between ICON & Quintiles in the next 5-7 years !!!! Everything changes, get worse, all our former leitmoviv get vanished .... what a poor landscape for this great company!

I agree to most of the review I saw! if you wanna choose them: just start with ICON, use it and leave it, do not stay! Use them when they use you (wanna be 12 % LCRA -great opportunity for you or take this study no other choice no ressource , etc etc ? for god sake where their HR get their diploma....?) can't speak about the CRA Manager , direction dogs, did you do your training, your timesheet ? your visit number..... where is old ICON culture????? I understand we need money, client but people...?

I saw so many people leaving at the moment. They are disgusted, press at their maximum and get nothing... I was one of them. Was difficult to leave after 5-6 years, so many connection and they know about that (no worry). they always know when you are overloaded even if they seems to be surprise and promise you to work on that asap.

I wish to this cie good luck, spend so many money on training good CRA that I am sure will leave the first in the future !!!

We are the best and if you are not happy just leave (as they said during some global meeting).
    A wise advise from one of the top VP :) that I was clever to lister.

Incredible.

Current Employee - Study Start Up Associate in Brentwood, TN
    Current Employee - Study Start Up Associate in Brentwood, TN

I have been working at ICON full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Leading CRO in the field.
    Great compensation package.
    Exceptional work environment.
    Employee-oriented.

Cons

None as far as I know.

Keep doing what your doing because it is working!

There are newer employer reviews for ICON