ICON

www.iconplc.com

Meat Grinder

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) North Wales, PA

ProsVery high growth, center of the pharma industry. It's fantastic as a company. Good benefits. International profile, opportunties to work with people around the globe.

ConsOverwork-- they "own" your time, any time, any place. Very "corporate." Politics governance, cliqueish culture. Limited promotional prospects. Communication is by the grapevine. I literally used to get memos about major changes that said "by now you must have heard..." in the first communication about the subject.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're big enough and important enough now to get serious about creating a comfortable, egalitarian culture-- real 360 reviews, open communications, etc.

Good benefits, nice company to work for, just not in IT department

Systems Analyst (Former Employee) North Wales, PA

I worked at ICON

Pros: Good benefits, work/life balance, flexbility Cons: No direction in IT department More

Working at Icon was an exhausting experience from start to finish.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

I have been working at ICON

Pros: Above average compensation plus a few middle managers who truly know how to… Cons: Each department and management team works in a vacuum. Almost to a point where they are working against each other. There is no cohesiveness or… Advice to Senior Management: Place a sole concentration on getting to know your employees and then use that knowledge to improve the overall… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ICON.

Worked for ICON? Contribute to the Community!