There are newer employer reviews for ICONMA

Iconma is a Brand X company. Their staff doesn't seem to be professional.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ICONMA

Pros

If you just have to have a job; but keep looking

Cons

Paperwork is cumbersome and the applicant bears the cost of getting the paperwork to the office if taking a position out of town (faxes, overnight delivery, etc.). The HR staff is not accommodating and most of the time calls go to voice mail. They pay every other week rather than once a week. They don't offer holiday pay or vacation pay at all.

I signed up for medical and dental coverage but only dental coverage was in force. I had no medical coverage and didn't know until after my previous employer coverage was no longer in force.

Get involved in staffing agency networking and learn the ropes. Pay attention to the work your staff is producing; right now they're second rate.

39 Other Employee Reviews for ICONMA (View Most Recent)

Product based Design & Development

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer - Java Specialist in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at ICONMA full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very good office culture, encourage the ideas, good team environment.

Cons

Personnel updates to current technologies

Training has to provide for new areas.

Great Company to work for.

I have been working at ICONMA full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

ICONMA is a great company to work for and treats their employees well. Dynamic environment where ideas are constantly shared and team atmosphere. Great company culture with a positive outlook.
    Fun and encouraging work environment with team building events. Flexible work hours. Good work-life balance and great benefits.
    Many opportunities at different levels. Management door always open for new ideas.
    Focused on great client relationships keeps the entire company focused on common goal.

Cons

I don't have any cons... they are available when I need them... having an accessible upper management team has been the most comforting part of this job!

Keep up the positive attitude/work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for ICONMA