ICONMA

www.iconma.com

Iconma is a Brand X company. Their staff doesn't seem to be professional.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsIf you just have to have a job; but keep looking

ConsPaperwork is cumbersome and the applicant bears the cost of getting the paperwork to the office if taking a position out of town (faxes, overnight delivery, etc.). The HR staff is not accommodating and most of the time calls go to voice mail. They pay every other week rather than once a week. They don't offer holiday pay or vacation pay at all.

I signed up for medical and dental coverage but only dental coverage was in force. I had no medical coverage and didn't know until after my previous employer coverage was no longer in force.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet involved in staffing agency networking and learn the ropes. Pay attention to the work your staff is producing; right now they're second rate.

Great Company to work for.

I have been working at ICONMA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: ICONMA is a great company to work for and treats their employees well. Dynamic environment where ideas are constantly shared and team atmosphere. Great company… Cons: I don't have any cons... they are available when I need them... having… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the positive attitude/work environment. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

I have been working at ICONMA full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good place to work for innovative people Cons: No cons in Software development as of now. More
There are newer reviews on ICONMA.

Worked for ICONMA? Contribute to the Community!