ICU Medical

www.icumed.com
  www.icumed.com
There are newer employer reviews for ICU Medical

I have learned some very useful information

Current Employee - Regulatory Affairs Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Regulatory Affairs Associate in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ICU Medical

Pros

I'm very happy with my work environment. My supervisors have been very accommodating with my work schedule by allowing me to finish my degree.

Cons

There has been a small amount confusion regarding the restructuring of my department over the last year. It was stressful for a short time but it much better now.

25 Other Employee Reviews for ICU Medical (View Most Recent)

Some unqualified managers need to have a lot of leadership training, management training and people skills.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

I worked at ICU Medical

Pros

Good growing company & some nice people.

Cons

Really should hire only qualified employees

More leadership trainings is needed for newly promoted managers.

Completely Oblivious and Incompetent Senior Management.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ICU Medical

Pros

The only pro to working here is the slightly above average pay but it quickly is overcome by all the cons that you have to deal with from day to day.

Cons

Pretty much all of senior management has absolutely no clue of what is actually going on in the company. When they make decisions it has a negitive impact on the business 95% of the time. I have never witnessed the level of incompetence at any company I have ever worked for in my life that I have experienced while at ICU Medical. It is as if they are trying to do everything in their power to drive the company into the ground.

The unfortunate part is that they do actually have a few very talented employees working there but I can't imagine that they will stick around very long term with the way the company is being run.

Talent is never recognised. The company is plagued with internal politics. I have seen many people relocate to take a position here to regret it later. If you are looking at possibly working here or are offered a job from here, the best advice I could give you is drop it and never look back, this place is a disaster and the way it is going it will never improve.

Fire all senior management ans start from scratch, it is the only way it can possibly improve.

There are newer employer reviews for ICU Medical