ICU Medical
www.icumed.com San Clemente, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work for a self starter

Sales and Marketing Representative (Current Employee)
San Clemente, CA

I have been working at ICU Medical full-time for more than 3 years

ProsYou have the freedom to do your job and get results without being micromanaged. You are judged by the results you achieve, not by how some mid level supervisor thinks you've done. Great environment for someone who knows what they want and knows how to do a good job without constant supervision. Very little politics. Work hard play hard kind of environment.

ConsCould use more formal training for some aspects of the job and the clinical education for reps could be beefed up, but the tools are there if you need them. Lots of long tenured employees, so upward mobility may be tougher than at some churn and burn companies out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing and keep the good parts in tact.

I have learned some very useful information

Regulatory Affairs Associate (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ICU Medical

Pros: I'm very happy with my work environment. My supervisors have been very… Cons: There has been a small amount confusion regarding the restructuring of my department over… More

Some unqualified managers need to have a lot of leadership training, management training and people skills.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Clemente, CA

I worked at ICU Medical

Pros: Good growing company & some nice people. Cons: Really should hire only qualified employees Advice to Senior Management: More leadership trainings is needed for newly promoted managers. More

There are newer reviews on ICU Medical.

Worked for ICU Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICU Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICU Medical CEO George A. Lopez. All reviews posted anonymously by ICU Medical employees.