ICU Medical

www.icumed.com

Great place to start your career

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsThis is a great place to start your career. The pay is not the best but ICU Medical will hire you without some of the qualifications other companies require if they feel you are the right fit.

ConsIt is not the best company if your objective is to promote. The company does not have many layers of management, which is good. But, the downside is that the opportunity for advancement also suffers.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to seek the input of the guys/girls in the field selling these products. This will help make good decisions moving forward.

Great Family Oriented Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Clemente, CA

I have been working at ICU Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This is a great company to work for if you're after something long term and reliable. Everybody here… Cons: Because everyone cares so much, this can cause some tension and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Issues constantly regarding nonpayment of commissions and company nepotism.

Oncology Product Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at ICU Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lack of managerial oversight. The only good thing about working for this company was the bond with the great people… Cons: Horrible, ambiguous commission plan. Poorly developed products due to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop worrying about executive compensation for upper management who does little or nothing to generate sales and concentrate on field… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ICU Medical.

Worked for ICU Medical? Contribute to the Community!