ICU Medical
www.icumed.com San Clemente, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The skill set required to survive in this environment is unique.

I have been working at ICU Medical

ProsThere are plenty of opportunities for process improvements, the fruit that remains is still pretty low.

ConsAdvancement will be a challenge during your employment with ICU - great place to get started but not a home for career driven individuals.

Corporate management continually fails to make the jump from a small startup mentality to mid-sized global company. There is a "them vs. us" mentality that is perpetuated by chronic mistrust and secrecy.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake advantage of the talents you hired, some of the decisions would benefit from a discussion with the folks who will clean up the aftermath.

Insecure, Incompetent, and Unethical Business Leaders

Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at ICU Medical

Pros: Good compensation, good benefits, technical challenges galore Cons: Lame mgmt, poor processes, severe backbiting by peers Advice to Senior Management: Sycophants do not make good employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ICU

Automation Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at ICU Medical

Pros: Medium Sized Company with small company agility. Lots of… Cons: The company is going through some growing pains and is… Advice to Senior Management: Higher level management should take some time to understand the details of what is going on within the company. An atmosphere of hiding … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ICU Medical.

Worked for ICU Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICU Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICU Medical CEO George A. Lopez. All reviews posted anonymously by ICU Medical employees.