There are newer employer reviews for ICU Medical

Completely Oblivious and Incompetent Senior Management.

I have been working at ICU Medical

Pros

The only pro to working here is the slightly above average pay but it quickly is overcome by all the cons that you have to deal with from day to day.

Cons

Pretty much all of senior management has absolutely no clue of what is actually going on in the company. When they make decisions it has a negitive impact on the business 95% of the time. I have never witnessed the level of incompetence at any company I have ever worked for in my life that I have experienced while at ICU Medical. It is as if they are trying to do everything in their power to drive the company into the ground.

The unfortunate part is that they do actually have a few very talented employees working there but I can't imagine that they will stick around very long term with the way the company is being run.

Talent is never recognised. The company is plagued with internal politics. I have seen many people relocate to take a position here to regret it later. If you are looking at possibly working here or are offered a job from here, the best advice I could give you is drop it and never look back, this place is a disaster and the way it is going it will never improve.

Fire all senior management ans start from scratch, it is the only way it can possibly improve.

21 Other Employee Reviews for ICU Medical (View Most Recent)

The skill set required to survive in this environment is unique.

I have been working at ICU Medical

Pros

There are plenty of opportunities for process improvements, the fruit that remains is still pretty low.

Cons

Advancement will be a challenge during your employment with ICU - great place to get started but not a home for career driven individuals.

Corporate management continually fails to make the jump from a small startup mentality to mid-sized global company. There is a "them vs. us" mentality that is perpetuated by chronic mistrust and secrecy.

Take advantage of the talents you hired, some of the decisions would benefit from a discussion with the folks who will clean up the aftermath.

Insecure, Incompetent, and Unethical Business Leaders

Former Employee - Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at ICU Medical

Pros

Good compensation, good benefits, technical challenges galore

Cons

Lame mgmt, poor processes, severe backbiting by peers

Sycophants do not make good employees

There are newer employer reviews for ICU Medical