ICW Group
www.icwgroup.com San Diego, CA 150 to 499 Employees

After some struggle, ICW Group is on its way to success

Software Development Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ICW Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsICW Group has plenty of caring and capable employees and first line managers and has built a solid foundation for taking on the harden market coming next few years. Has made significant progress toward establishing policies, processes, and standards in many areas. Outstanding culture and values can be seen in every corner of the company, with great mix of work and life.

ConsIT still falls many years behind on technology and has a long way to go to become a leader in the industry. There is not enough emphasis being given to skill development and talent retention, which may prevent the company to become a great leader. Members of the engineering teams could use some more freedom in choosing the best solutions and technologies to fulfill the business needs, and encouragement in innovation to improve efficiency and ROI. But quite limited in career opportunities due to relatively not so large in size but rather lengthy history of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider to share company profits with its employees such as awarding stocks and offering ESPP.

Left after 5 months

Senior IT Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ICW Group

Pros: Cafeteria food was good. Work schedule was good (8… Cons: Immediate supervisor incompetent, lots of politics, unprofessional attitudes towards work. Advice to Senior Management: Take a close look at who is at the helm… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Totally screwed up when I was there

Computer Programmer (Current Employee)

I have been working at ICW Group

Pros: Good location most co-workers were nice. Cons: Management was in way over there heads trying to deploy SAP last year. As a result the rank and file IT professionals really suffered long… Advice to Senior Management: Good luck hopefully things have gotten better. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ICW Group.

Worked for ICW Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICW Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ICW Group CEO Kevin Prior. All reviews posted anonymously by ICW Group employees.