ID Analytics

www.idanalytics.com

Product Analyst

Senior Product Analyst (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThis company has revamped their benefits plan since being acquired by Lifelock and offers some pretty generous incentives on top of salary. The company does 100% matching on 401k up to 6% of ones salary, roth/non-roth 401k offered, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) offered (15% @ 15% discount).

This company also offers people a unique opportunity to feel like you are actually making a difference with your day to day work. With identity theft becoming a bigger issue every day, this companies goal is to help minimize harm as a result.

ConsBeing a relatively small company working for a larger company can be confusing at time. Communication can occasionally be an issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with direct reports to get a status on how their manager is doing. There are times when it seems questions arise about direct managers that could easily be cleared up with an open dialogue.

Great place to work

I have been working at ID Analytics full-time

Pros: People are great to work with and very intelligent in their expertise, speaking only for technology departments. Benefits are great compare to companies of similar… Cons: Technology is still a bit behind. Changes are coming but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome place to work in San Diego

Technology Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at ID Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros: Bonus plan for all employees! Nice upside. Seriously!!! Culture, Culture, Culture! We have a great entrepreneurial culture and one that actually empowers people to do… Cons: 1. Cons – There is a high expectation placed on excellence in everything we do. 2. In a smaller business, there is a lot more visibility… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work on ways to innovate and increase our value to our clients. We have a lot of great data that we can do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ID Analytics.

Worked for ID Analytics? Contribute to the Community!