ID Analytics

There are newer employer reviews for ID Analytics

Product Analyst

Current Employee - Senior Product Analyst in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Senior Product Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ID Analytics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This company has revamped their benefits plan since being acquired by Lifelock and offers some pretty generous incentives on top of salary. The company does 100% matching on 401k up to 6% of ones salary, roth/non-roth 401k offered, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) offered (15% @ 15% discount).

This company also offers people a unique opportunity to feel like you are actually making a difference with your day to day work. With identity theft becoming a bigger issue every day, this companies goal is to help minimize harm as a result.

Cons

Being a relatively small company working for a larger company can be confusing at time. Communication can occasionally be an issue.

Communicate with direct reports to get a status on how their manager is doing. There are times when it seems questions arise about direct managers that could easily be cleared up with an open dialogue.

14 Other Employee Reviews for ID Analytics (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at ID Analytics full-time

Pros

People are great to work with and very intelligent in their expertise, speaking only for technology departments. Benefits are great compare to companies of similar size. Management are getting much better since I started working here. The culture in here is great. People are more than welcome to help when needed.

Cons

Technology is still a bit behind. Changes are coming but slow progress.

Awesome place to work in San Diego

Current Employee - Technology Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Technology Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ID Analytics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Bonus plan for all employees! Nice upside. Seriously!!!

Culture, Culture, Culture! We have a great entrepreneurial culture and one that actually empowers people to do their best. You will love the people that work here.

One day we were all surprised when each person at the company got a 32GB iPad as a "Thank you." It was such a nice way to recognize the team. This is the type of leaders that we have. They actually take the time to recongize all the employees. It was very cool and people just loved the iPad mini.

One of my managers said it best, “We have the best of both worlds: The awesome benefits of a larger high-growth public company (LOCK) and the great work environment of a smaller business (i.e. little politics, an executive team and a CEO that is approachable, and a place where you feel like you can make a real difference).

Lots of exposure to cutting-edge technology. Both public and private cloud/hosting environments.

Big Data/Analytics company with lots of interesting problems to solve in a fast-growing market. We have a lot of PhDs that work on some pretty mind-bending stuff.

A sharp group of people that come from large high tech environments, who want to have more autonomy and control of their destiny.

You can still have some semblance of a balanced life, which means you will not be forced to make a decision between being a good father/mother or husband/wife and succeeding at your job. The management really gets it that we need to do both. Deliver results for the business AND also deliver on our personal commitments..

Cons

1. Cons – There is a high expectation placed on excellence in everything we do.
    2. In a smaller business, there is a lot more visibility and accountability. This is not place where you can hide! ;)
    3. This company is very much an "in-the-office" culture. Don't expect to work from home regularly. There is lots of flexibility but if you insist that you need to WFH, then this place won't be a good fit.

Continue to work on ways to innovate and increase our value to our clients. We have a lot of great data that we can do so much with it.

Need to invest more in the new and emerging markets.

BTW: Thanks for introducing a bonus plan for ALL employees! It’s great to share the success with everyone who works hard to make the business run and succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for ID Analytics