ID Media Worldwide

www.idmediaww.com

Experience at ID was good, I learn a lot from an account management perspective.

Assistant Account Executive (Former Employee)

ProsOne great think about ID Media is that they give employees a great vacation / pto package, including sick days, pto days and holidays.

Another great think about ID Media is that they have a diverse class of clients so employees have the opportunity to learn about different verticals, channels and media mixes that will further the education of the employee.

ConsID Media can improve on career advancement and crossover learning between advertising channels and clients - this will help keep employees interested and motivated.

Communication between management and employees could far exceed the current status by letting employees know the direction of the company, strategy and direction of the clients and what role employees play in fulfilling those strategies as well.

ID Media is a small close-knit community that respects each other and also promotes a fun and hard working environment.

I have been working at ID Media Worldwide

Pros: The community of people are nice and respectful. Cons: The salary could be higher. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Nurturing Environment

I have been working at ID Media Worldwide

Pros: Good Nurturing Environment, good working atmosphere Cons: Pay, otherwise I cant complain. Very different from other Media… Advice to Senior Management: ID Media is a well managed company. The leadership is patient and… More

There are newer reviews on ID Media Worldwide.

Worked for ID Media Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!