There are newer employer reviews for IDC Technologies

alright

I worked at IDC Technologies

Pros

didn't spend a lot of time to really get into pros of this company. they may start you with average salary but later getting increment or even asking for increment is difficult

Cons

Management not good. Need lot of improvements. Need to treat employees in a better way. Salary considerations for employees

17 Other Employee Reviews for IDC Technologies (View Most Recent)

Harassment!

I have been working at IDC Technologies

Pros

None what so ever! Rude, pushy, people that don't even try to pretend that they are trying to rob you!

Cons

They got my resume from career sites and have been harassing me even when I said it's not a good time. The guy kept asking me my salary expectations and experience as if he doesn't understand plain english. I said I will review the role he sent me and let him know if I am interested. He asks: when? Do you not have any common sense when people are clearly trying to ignore you? Worse than telemarketers!

Take your scam somewhere else or you will be reported!

Ick!

I worked at IDC Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Hmmm... trying to think of ANY... Nope, nothing, which is why I left.

Cons

Don't pay consistently, or on time. Short money several times. Still trying to get the last of my money. No accountability, compassion or communication with management. Completely unprofessional at every turn, and when I wouldn't tuck my tail between my legs, they started slandering me to the client. They lie, deflect, and take no responsibility for any of their actions. Couldn't be happier to not be there anymore.

Shut the doors. IDC is the poster child for NOT how to handle you contractors and employees.

There are newer employer reviews for IDC Technologies