IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

www.idexx.com
  www.idexx.com
There are newer employer reviews for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

So glad I came to IDEXX!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I feel well-respected and supported, that I can truly make a difference, and that I am trusted to do it here and do it well.
It is a growing company, I see nothing but opportunity for advancement and it's great to be able to see my career path for the next few years.
I love the fast pace, the bias for action, and working for a company that is not afraid to spend money.
Single stream recycling, paperless office, and a new LEEDs certified building show that IDEXX supports the environment
2 paid days off a year for volunteering.
Very involved CIO with great vision.

Cons

Hours can sometimes be long, but time flies by quickly because I love what I am doing! Processes are still not very mature - feels like a start up at times, but that can be energizing.

185 Other Employee Reviews for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!!

Former Employee - Laboratory Technologist in West Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Laboratory Technologist in West Sacramento, CA

I worked at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent co-workers and management. I appreciated that they allowed me to cross-train in all departments so I would remain challenged. I worked there for over 17 years and loved it! If you work hard and are dependable, you WILL be rewarded. I feel that this employer treated me very well.

Cons

I preferred United Healthcare over Aetna.

Listen to your employees! They know what is going on in the day-to-day operations and their input can be very valuable. Go back to giving out 2X awards-It's important to recognize those employees who are going above and beyond every day!

review

Former Employee - Courier in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Courier in Portland, OR

I worked at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

People who work in the lab (veterinary services) are skilled and passionate about their job, trying to get accurate and fast test results to the vet clinics.

Cons

There is a tendency of overworking the employees in order to maximize the profits but I guess it’s because the competition in the industry.

Try to treat people as people and not like a simple “asset” which can be replace at will.

There are newer employer reviews for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.