There are newer employer reviews for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

So glad I came to IDEXX!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Westbrook, ME
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel well-respected and supported, that I can truly make a difference, and that I am trusted to do it here and do it well.
It is a growing company, I see nothing but opportunity for advancement and it's great to be able to see my career path for the next few years.
I love the fast pace, the bias for action, and working for a company that is not afraid to spend money.
Single stream recycling, paperless office, and a new LEEDs certified building show that IDEXX supports the environment
2 paid days off a year for volunteering.
Very involved CIO with great vision.

Cons

Hours can sometimes be long, but time flies by quickly because I love what I am doing! Processes are still not very mature - feels like a start up at times, but that can be energizing.

161 Other Employee Reviews for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!!

Former Employee - Laboratory Technologist  in  West Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Laboratory Technologist in West Sacramento, CA

I worked at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent co-workers and management. I appreciated that they allowed me to cross-train in all departments so I would remain challenged. I worked there for over 17 years and loved it! If you work hard and are dependable, you WILL be rewarded. I feel that this employer treated me very well.

Cons

I preferred United Healthcare over Aetna.

Listen to your employees! They know what is going on in the day-to-day operations and their input can be very valuable. Go back to giving out 2X awards-It's important to recognize those employees who are going above and beyond every day!

Amazing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Westbrook, ME
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I get paid every two weeks

Cons

I work in the faciities group and it is truely amazing how unorganized and disfunctional it is. This group lacks processes and procedures for all areas. The Facilities director has left recently and D.M. is looking for a replacement. Hey Dan, I hope you hire a qualified person from outside the company and when that person gets here he or she should take a hard look at the managers below. What a mess.... A lot of the people in this group really hope the new director will bring some good improvements, in the meantime I will be looking for other employment.

This is the real deal, another building on the way and if we keep running like we run now........ I hate to think about it.

There are newer employer reviews for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

Worked for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!