IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

www.idexx.com

Good place to work if interested in cross-functional and interdisciplinary opportunities

Research Scientist II (Current Employee) Westbrook, ME

ProsIDEXX has a lot of great people who foster a highly innovative work environment. Quality science is valued. There are always lots of exciting interdisciplinary projects to work on and contribute to. Southern Maine is a great location for families - safe and lots of activities.

ConsBeing a high growth company, IDEXX is a high pressure atmosphere. The workload at times is way too much given that compensation is low for scientists in the Biotech field. The low compensation is due to the lack of biotech industry employers in the area. Even though Boston is 90 mins away it is definitely a completely separate employment market.

Good place to work.

Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee)

I worked at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good pay, work that means something. Cons: Management can resemble an ol' boys club. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Interview Process

Supervispr (Current Employee) Elmhurst, IL

I have been working at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros: Seems Like a Good company. Cons: Unorganized Managment. Disconnect from what other companies are doing as far… Advice to Senior Management: This is for new hires only. Please explain the process a little better. Communicate thoroughly about the hiring process as well as the interviewing process.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on IDEXX Laboratories, Inc..

Worked for IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!