Good place to work

Current Employee - Account Management in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Account Management in Reston, VA

I have been working at IDM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good group of people. Management seems to get it. Pay and benefits good. Lots of interesting work (clients) and opportunity for promotion

Cons

Not too much comes to mind. Fast growing companies always have some challenges. “Up or out” culture, which definitely can seem cut throat. But for people who like that kind of environment, results are rewarded.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Opportunity for Experienced Professionals

I have been working at IDM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As someone who came into the organization with Director/VP level experience - provides unlimited potential. Very autonomous environment - performance is all that matters. Very little in the way of "politics".

Cons

Growing very rapidly and transitioning from a small consultancy has its challenges but the leadership has done a good job trying to maintain quality and culture.

Advice to Management

Think it aligns with their beliefs - but focus on prudent growth within your wheelhouse and maintain your culture at all costs.

2. Company that truly cares about you

Current Employee - Associate Business Analyst in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Associate Business Analyst in Reston, VA

I have been working at IDM

Pros

I've been in the company for almost 8 months and i've already been feel so lucky to be one of it! I've never seen/heard (don't know what's it like in those big corporation, just based on what my friends told me) a company that try everything to make you feel appreciated and take your interest into consideration NO MATTER WHAT! Everyone is just so funny and friendly, that's what I really like about small companies. Besides, we have a huge kitchen and a not-so-huge kitchen and free snacks and beverage and lunch!! This is a kind of company that will make you proud of working for.

Cons

haven't thought of any cons (need to be five words)

Advice to Management

we don't have those weekly/monthly meetings that bring everyone together to talk about what's going on in the company and blah blah blah, feel like having one!