IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group

www.iehinc.com
  www.iehinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group

Alright as a foot-in-the-door job, but I see some manager-corporate problems.

I have been working at IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group

Pros

A great job for getting started in commercial lab work after college. My coworkers have been really nice, even went to one's wedding even though she was let go several months before. Getting time off has not been a problem and coworkers have been flexible about filling in time.

Cons

There seems to be some friction between the lab managers and whoever it is they have to interact with at corporate headquarters. Getting consumables is sometimes hard.

I think my lab manager would welcome some training or help interacting with corporate. New multichannel pipettes would be awesome.

37 Other Employee Reviews for IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

Challenging and very rewarding experience

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great company, very rewarding work (contributing to nation's food safety), challanging and as good as any other company or better for rewarding hard work. If you are willing to work, this is not for you. Family owned and what a great family. I have seen to extent they go to help their employees.

Cons

I cannot think of any otherwise I would not work here

Keep up the good work and do not hold on to the employees that do not carry their own weight

Good Work Environment, Good Training

Current Employee - Lab Technician in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Lab Technician in Seattle, WA

I have been working at IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working here for a few years. You work in a group. Coworkers help each other. Everyone stays till the work is done. Training in SOPs and quality systems is excellent. Good technical staff to answer questions and explain protocols and troubleshoot. On Thursdays they bring in pizza, and there is usually a lunch speaker. Good benefits. Every year I have received salary increases.

Cons

Sometimes there is too much emergency work, but everyone helps, and we get overtime.

More seminars and continuing education.

There are newer employer reviews for IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group