IEM
www.iem.com Research Triangle Park, NC 150 to 499 Employees

Great environment to learn; not to grow

EM Associate (Current Employee)
Durham, NC

ProsIncredibly smart people work at IEM and as an employee you get your hands in on a myriad of projects across sectors and stakeholder levels. Really valuable opportunities to gain experience outside of specialty area. The most flexible working environment as well!

ConsThere is no room for professional growth and very little opportunity for sponsored professional development. Project execution is carried out at the Associate or Analyst level. The Managers serve more as salesmen than anything else. Very few opportunities to move up within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote visibility of employee expertise across company.
Provide a means of internal growth to promote employee longevity.

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at IEM

Pros: Good working environment and good support from the management Cons: Sometimes things are dragging on too long Advice to Senior Management: Time for process improvement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learned great skills but no room to advance

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Research Triangle Park, NC

I worked at IEM full-time for more than a year

Pros: A great place to start off to get immersed in really interesting emergency… Cons: As others have stated, there is little room for advancement. Senior managers do a poor job of developing and training their teams.… Advice to Senior Management: The CEO is super-smart so -- push managers to develop their talent and grow their sales numbers while also expanding… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IEM.

Worked for IEM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IEM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IEM CEO Madhu Beriwal. All reviews posted anonymously by IEM employees.