There are newer employer reviews for IEM

Good company

I worked at IEM

Pros

Good working environment and good support from the management

Cons

Sometimes things are dragging on too long

Time for process improvement

14 Other Employee Reviews for IEM (View Most Recent)

Working at IEM has been the highlight of my professional career.

I have been working at IEM full-time

Pros

Being surrounded by smart, engaged employees who are all working to make a difference is energizing. The work we do is about making the world a safer place, not promoting IEM or ourselves. That mission--and the partners, customers, and coworkers that share that mission with you--makes working at IEM very rewarding.

Cons

When we make a bad hire, we can be very slow to acknowledge it and take the necessary steps to turn that employee around or move on.

We are a government contractor with all of the ups and downs that come with it.

IEM is only as good as its people. Spend more time training, developing, and promoting the in-house talent. Give them the room and opportunity to grow with IEM. Empower your managers and top performers. Allow them to fail if necessary. When they do, pick them up, dust them off, and encourage them to try again.

Great atmosphere of collaboration between smart people and flexibility make this company a great place to work!

I have been working at IEM full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The whole organization collaboration makes this place an awesome work environment. That mentality comes from the top down, starting with the CEO, who has embedded the culture & idea of working together to create solutions whether internal or external ones as a mainstay of the company. She works with employees across all levels of the organization which is a wonderful experience. Add to the collaborative culture, the flexibility of time to balance work and real life makes this a wonderful organization to be a part of!

Cons

IEM is a unique environment and not everyone fits here. The company often keeps people onboard long after it's clear the employee is not a cultural fit.

There are newer employer reviews for IEM