There are newer employer reviews for IFS North America

A good product, poorly managed in the US

Former Employee - Solution Analyst
Former Employee - Solution Analyst

I worked at IFS North America full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

IFS has a great ERP product. It has been consistently grown and developed, and is capable of standing up to anyone else's ERP solution.

Cons

While IFS has a great product, IFS North America has never been able to really capitalize on it. The marketing and brand awareness in the US is sadly lacking, and US management is too focused on time reporting and other minutia to give the product the marketing focus it needs.

Focus on brand awareness. Be more aggressive in marketing. During slow times, use US resources to develop simple add-ons that please the customers.

10 Other Employee Reviews for IFS North America (View Most Recent)

Supportive culture, stagnant sales

I have been working at IFS North America

Pros

Little office politcs, friendly people

Cons

Slow sales and growth in US

Address differences in the product necessary to compete in the US. What works in Europe might not work here.

Fantastic Organization that Fully Supports its Staff

I have been working at IFS North America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I haven't worked for a more supportive organization that allows me to handle projects that are assigned, give ideas and run with a new thought. The marketing team is an excellent group that is passionate about what they do and is willing to try new approaches and listen to its team members. When it comes to work life balance, they are very flexible with me. I am able to keep my private and social life the same and will work with them if they need support.

Fantastic organization with a complex solution revolving around dynamic industries. There is always something new and intriguing to learn. I wouldn't trade this experience in for another position. I look forward to continuing to grow and gain valuable experience with IFS.

Cons

There isn't a con that I have. I am an adult and expect to work hard and do all I can to help the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for IFS North America