There are newer employer reviews for IGATE

I wish I would have selected another company to dedicate my years.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

I worked at IGATE full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

They offer(ed) job opportunities to local residents with little, to no insurance experience.
It's conveniently located toward downtown, Pensacola.

Cons

Poor Senior Management, as well as poor departmental consistency. Lack of communication within and between departments. No team cohesiveness. No consistent core values are practiced. Payroll is often incorrect. Favoritism is extremely apparent, which may impede advancement opportunities. No career growth opportunities. HR picks and chooses how to enforce company policies and picks and chooses the concerns to address. No job security. They do not mind discarding long term, loyal employees and continue to employ some uncaring, unmotivated, individuals who do not care about their employers' success.

If you talk the talk, walk the walk. Attempt consistency regarding corporate policies and procedures among all departments, not only picking and choosing individuals or groups to enforce rules upon. Be seen more, communicate, not dictate to employees and understand each employee's value and commitment to the organization. Quit gossiping about other employees among each other and stop having, long, unnecessary & unproductive meetings.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very weak business ethics and professionalism

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at IGATE full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Can do well in a growth market for IT services thru low cost labor arbitrage

Cons

Do not collaborate well, poor business ethics and professionalism based on western standards

Drive more collaboration and professionalism from the top down

2. My personal experience is good

I have been working at IGATE

Pros

Getting different challenging projects. Different Clients all over the world.

Cons

Onsite salary is not that great.

There are newer employer reviews for IGATE