IGS Energy
www.igsenergy.com Dublin, OH 150 to 499 Employees

Exciting company with great opportunity in a growing industry

Dublin, OH

I have been working at IGS Energy

ProsI started working at iGS Energy about 7 months ago. I was impressed how the culture was laid back and not hierarchical. Lots of idea sharing in a growing industry. Also, IGS is expanding into new business which opens up opportunity to anyone who is self motivated in hard working.

ConsIf you need a lot of guidance and direction it may not be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the culture of freedom, self responsibility and sharing of information and ideas makes IGS Energy a great and rewarding place to work...I hope it stays that way.

Great Place to Work

Dublin, OH

I have been working at IGS Energy

Pros: + Relaxed environment + Competitive pay + Flexible hours in some departments + Great Lower Management + Brilliant CEO… Cons: - Lousy Medical Benefit Provider - Limited or no professional growth - How HR deals with employee dissatisfaction - A few micro-managers - Customer… Advice to Senior Management: There are a few micro-managers that need to back off and trust their people are doing their best. There is one micro-manager in particular… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Activity will be the only way you can make quota... lots of activity!

Home Energy Consultant (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at IGS Energy full-time

Pros: I like jobs that make me feel like I am making an impact on society. Bottom line- This Country was built on the beliefs… Cons: Brainiacs and forcasters in Dublin need to do a better job of offering rates where utility users really can see a savings on their 1st… Advice to Senior Management: Watch out for the sale gurus" that sweet talk you into hiring them. They are artist at making things sound better than they really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on IGS Energy.

Worked for IGS Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IGS Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IGS Energy CEO Scott White. All reviews posted anonymously by IGS Energy employees.